Sunday, August 28, 2011

Really quick post.

Its Sunday night, ew. It was a good weekend though! I wanted to show a few things I got right before school started, PLUS....
My new ORGANIZED jewelry/make up drawer:) I did this forever ago, but I figured I'd show it because it's made my morning SO much easier. All did is clean out one of my junk drawers in my dresser~and used a "craft organizer" for my bracelets and earrings (pick one up in any dollar store, you can also use a tackle box) and a pretty box I had lying around for make up. Behind the makeup box I store my sunglasses, and the make up/other beauty products I use less often goes in the bags around it. Its super simple, but for some reason it had never occured to me to do this, and my jewelry was constantly everywhere. (I didn't really have room to for a jewelry box or one of those rack things)

and this is how i organize my necklaces. (sorry for the crooked photo, there are better photographs of this in an earlier post.) This was also simple, I just took a tiny shelf (you can pick them up at Michael's for around 5$), hammered 3 nails into the edge, painted it white, and haphazardly attached it to the wall below my mirror. (The green text on my mirror says "Your PR is what you were" in case you were wondering. It's a track & field thing.)
Okay a few more random things:

 Earrings and necklace from F21, 1.50$ and 3.80$ (I've been wearing them everywhere, and so far even though they were very reasonable, the color hasn't gotten all tarnished and worn off OR turned me green like some of F21's cheap "gold" stuff does.)
This belt I just found in one of my drawers. I can't remember where it came from. Its SO cool and interesting though, I can't wait to find an outfit for it.
Alright that's all for now. Not very exciting, but next up I have a post on "how to thrift", with more outfits. GOODNIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you hung your jewellery up, its a lot better than stuffing it in a box or leave it lying everywhere. the earrings and necklace are so charming.

    ReplyDelete