Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vingate Jewels

Okay, so it's been way to long since my last post...not that anyone cares haha. BUT! I have a ton of stuff coming! Including a guide of how-to-thrift and a haul from the highly successful shopping trip I just returned from. Before that however, I have to show you my 2 new favorite accessories:

 The first is a 10$ necklace from Fifi's, which was a gift from my lovely grandmother:) I love love love how big and intricate it is, it has the look of a metal scarf. I've never seen anything quite like it.



 The second was also a gift from my grandmother, it belonged to HER grandmother and was passed down through her mother. So, not only does it have sentimental value, its very, very cool looking. And still functions as a watch. It has mysterious vibe to it, it looks very old (because it is) and yet its got some whimsicality too it, almost an Alice and Wonderland vibe. Well, more like Lemony Snicket. (Does anyone remember those books? I absolutely adored those when I was younger, I read every one.)

That's all I have for the moment~ but much, much more will be coming in the next week!

1 comment: