Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What time is it??? ADVENTURE TIME.

I love that little show...
Anyway. I would comment on the Casey Anthony case, but I really haven't really been following this...but every other post on my facebook is all "JURY WTF." (except one that said "team C. Anthony!" uhh...) She sure seems guilty from what I've heard, she should at least be in jail for being the WORST of all mothers, regardless of if she was actually the murderer. She and OJ should totes hook up.

But on to the frivolity!
For this set i was really feeling a summer "adventure" vibe, a sort of take on the "world traveler" trend but more...Americanized. Like, hipster-teens-having-road-trips-and-doing-quirky-summer-things...cut to a shot of young people running through a field at sunset. Sort of boho, sort of polished, "rural chic" if you will. Or...well just look at them yourself.



 Shirt: 10$ Charlotte Russe Shorts: 22$ Malibu Necklace: 10$, Claires. 
Bracelet: vintage. Shades: 1$ vintage.


 My socks were supposed to be peeking out of the boots, its kind of hard to see though. Same boots in previous post, socks belonged to my mother. 

Socks are an awesome way to add a little flair, for only a few bucks. I'd check F21 or Target for the cheapest-while-still-being-chic-pair.



My little model! She looks great in my clothes. Victoria wears a 1$ bandanna from Fred's, a vintage tee (it belonged to my mother, she went to the concert in 1984.) And 12$ floral shorts from Target. I love bandannas, we originally got a whole bunch of them to roll into head bands at track practice (to denote our captain status, of course. and keep sweat of our eyes in a really bad-ass, ninja way.) They give a slightly rebel/slightly ironically western/indie vibe in outfits though. There good ways to add pops color too, and very, very cheap.





              Dollar store white tank that I tye-died myself, 15$ skirt from target. 8$ belt from Claire's. Vintage pendent from my grandmother on a 5$ chain from Michael's. "Spoon" bracelet belongs to Vic, not sure about the beaded bracelet on my wrist. Shoes: my mother...(HA, get it? cause im not wearing them...) I fully meant to be wearing my adorable brown rocket dog sandals (10$) in this, but i forgot to bring them to the shoot >.<
 They'll more than likely be featured later. Oh well, I love the bare foot vibe.


 


  I <3 PRINT MIXING. This one's a little more polished. 10$ bird shirt, CR. 25$ Leopard cardi from Target (printed cardigans are always worth the splurge, superrr useful and always cute, any time of year.)
22$ shorts from CR, shoes and necklace belong to Victoria.  Bracelet made by me out of 2$ satin ribbon (just braid some ribbons together=easy, cheap adorable bracelet! :) )
Ray Ban sunglasses, 200$, also belong to Vic. (You can 5$ look a likes at Walgreen's though, Ive seen them!)

 I apologize for the blurry-ness in the photos, we were having camera problems, but I think it adds to the 60's vibe.

MORE LATER, MUCH LOVE:)

~N.








No comments:

Post a Comment