Monday, July 11, 2011

White Out

I love the look of head to toe white. I got the inspiration from a Vouge spread I recall seeing a while back, that i absolutely adored. (But can't remember the name or issue...) Anyway, I thought it looked so fresh and interesting, so I had to give it a try.




11$ Shorts from American Eagle, 5$ tank from Charlotte Russe, 3$ oversized oxford from Good Will. 12$ silver sandals from payless, and charm necklaces from my mother :)
Also, I forgot some photos from my "Adventurers" post. This outfit is sort of Americana inspired, 'rebel chic', in an ironic sort of way.
Slutin' it up. Same boots from previous posts, 15$ shorts from Belk, Vintage Bruce Springsteen tee, 8$ belt from Claires. The bandanna belongs to my father, haha.

 Some extra photos that go with the shabby vibe of this, from when Vic and I went antiquing!

No comments:

Post a Comment